Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks To Dr. Wayne Dryer…I Am Alive Today.

I was born thanks to Dr. Wayne Dyer, I know how massive those words sound, but thanks to his wisdom and inspiration; plus the courage of my mother… I am here today. Many years ago, my mother was in a very abusive alcohol related relationship. The universe presented her with a copy of one of Dr. Dyer’s first tapes.
“The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.” Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

From his teachings, she was inspired to step out of the turmoil that she was living in (which lead her to find my father)… every step of her journey may not have been what people consider to be perfect; however it was perfect for her learning at the time. Her choices ultimately lead to my creation… I am grateful for all of the sacrifices that she has made in her life that allowed me to become the CEO, Woman, Daughter, Sister and Mother that I am today.

The courage, strength and wisdom that my mother has gained during her expedition here on earth has laid the foundation of my life. There are no words that can express the gratitude that I have for this amazing woman. Even though every step of our dance together may have not been in sink, we made the perfect duo; perfect because we learnt from each other all along the way.



"Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Some lessons were very tough, at times many tears were shed…by all parties. Thankfully as we have both gained years of experience, our learning curve has quickened. Our Highs and Lows are no longer so extreme… this allows us both to be on a neutral level. This unbiased relationship permits us both to love each other, without judgment, without expectations, without control and completely unconditional.


I love you Mom…Thank You for your courage, your patience and your love. ( I chose well in Heaven..when I picked you.)
Most Humbly,
Marcia




This smiling lady...is my Beautiful Mother!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely article, Marcia!

    Best wishes to you and your mom!

    Hemal

    ReplyDelete

Stand for Peace

Twitter

Country Counter

free counters