Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Hurricane of Gratitude for 2009



Wishing YOU the very best in 2010...from my backyard with Marcia Johnson and special guest baby Deer!

Wishing YOU a year filled with Health, Love, Forgiveness, Peace and Learning.
Humbly Yours,
Marcia

P.S. I have hit the Facebook Friend Limit of 5000 friends. It would be great to connect & learn more about YOU so I invite you link with me here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marcia-Johnson/108904942429 on my facebook page. I have created about 30 groups, pages & applications so I have a lot to share with you, I will do my very best to Inspire and Motivate YOU to live your full potential. Thank YOU... Feel free to share with me, more about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand for Peace

Twitter

Country Counter

free counters