Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Liquid Mountaineering

This is just the coolest thing.. I would start running to do this...
I will keep you posted as to how we make out on our try.

What do YOU Believe...? Can YOU do what you have been told is impossible? I believe that YOU Can do what you set your mind to... I believe in you!
Humbly,

Marcia

PS. Did you know that Facebook has a limit for how many friends you are allowed to have? I have reached that limit, so I invite you to join me on my fan page.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marcia-Johnson/108904942429?ref=ts Love to know more about what you are up to, feel free to share that with me on that page. J


1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome video it is to bad they werent really running on water but instead a platform that was built out into the water. but none the less very cool and a great way to market their shoes

    ReplyDelete

Stand for Peace

Twitter

Country Counter

free counters